Coastline Cedar 12 String
Twelve string guitars must endure a great deal of added stress on the neck. The Seagull neck design offers superior stability, even on the twelve string models tuned to concert pitch. The straight string pull of the tapered Seagull headstock is an especially big advantage when it comes to tuning a twelve string guitar and keeping it in tune.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides : Wild Cherry
- Neck : Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Tusq? nut and compensated saddle
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shire Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.